Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a descriptive essay about your house

Write a descriptive essay about your house

write a descriptive essay about your house

Descriptive Essay About My New House. Words4 Pages. I looked back at my house, the green peeling paint on the door, the ripped screen door, the huge window at the top of the house, from which you could see into my room, and I only had one thought, this is no longer my home. I tore my gaze away from the house and entered the car  · The key to writing an effective descriptive essay is to find ways of bringing your subject to life for the reader. You’re not limited to providing a literal description as you would be in more formal essay types. Make use of figurative language, sensory details, and strong word choices to create a memorable description. Use figurative language house would sit out on the sundeck for hours and talk about anything and everything imaginable; she was known as the neighborhood gossip queen



Write Descriptive Essay My House



Worried about plagiarism? Read this. Help Login Sign Up, write a descriptive essay about your house. I believe home is where you find peace, tranquility, joy, and most importantly were you feel safe.


My home is a small place. It consists of four different rooms. I can start of by describing my kitchen. For a kitchen, it is small. It has two windows but the sun doesn't really shine through them. The stove and refrigerator are right next to each other along with the sink. I could only fit a small table of four chairs, but only use two. The other two chairs are against the wall. I have no curtains just some mini-blinds.


On the ceiling there is a fan, which of course is pretty big. I like the fan write a descriptive essay about your house it helps keep the kitchen cool during those hot and humid summer days.


My next room of the house is the living room. My living room is a pretty decent size. I have very lovely Italian furniture. My couches have an antique floral look with cherry oak around them.


My tables are all cherry oak with marble tops along with the entertainment system. During the day, my living room is filled with light. I sincerely love lighting so I can say that's my favorite thing about this room.


It has six big windows and one small one. There is also the heater, which comes out from the wall. I dislike the sound of the heater's fan when it is on. The fan sounds like people whispering during a meeting when they're supposed to keep quiet. Write a descriptive essay about your house I sit here writing, the fan is the only thing I can hear besides the sound of cars passing through the main street of Fitchburg, which is only down at the end of this street. My Home. This is a descriptive essay on something or somewhere you feel comfartable being in.


In WriteWork. WriteWork contributors. This is a descriptive essay on something or somewhere you feel comfartable being in" WriteWork. com, 24 October, WriteWork contributors, "My Home.


This is a descriptive essay on something or somewhere you feel comfartable being in," WriteWork.




Descriptive writing (how to describe a place? )

, time: 3:53





A house to remember (descriptive essay) - Words | Bartleby


write a descriptive essay about your house

2 days ago · This style of writing that Momaday uses is very evident in his work "The Way to Rainy Mountain," and made even more apparent by reading a descriptive essay about a house of the book House Made of Dawn found on a web site run by HarperCollins Publishers. Throughout the essay "The Way to Rainy Mountain", Momaday uses very descriptive words, which brings the places Pick a specific matter that you’ll cover in it. Your descriptive essay should have a focus. This means that you need to pick narrow topics, such as the design of your dream house, the place you want it to be, how it looks downstairs, etc. Choose the aspect that is easy to describe Every house has a story of its own that has to be told and shared. This essay focuses on the inside and outside beauty of my house and how I have become attached to the essence and deeper meaning that it holds. The Uniqueness, Classical and Upbeat Features of my House. The view outside of my house is a mixture of colors and beautiful scenery

No comments:

Post a Comment

Example of a descriptive composition

Example of a descriptive composition  · For example, you will evoke a moonlit night by writing that on the mill dam the glass fragments of a...