Monday, April 26, 2021

Write a paragraph describing your best friend

Write a paragraph describing your best friend

write a paragraph describing your best friend

 · Paragraph On My Best Friend , , , to Words For Kids, Students And Children. June 25, by Veerendra. Paragraph On My Best Friend: Gaining a companion in your life is very important. A person who can understand your emotions, support you and stand by you in your good and bad times even when everybody turns their back on you, a person like that is very much precious  · Azeneth has been my best friend for the last 6 years. I know her since I entered high school and since that day we have become the most inseparable friends in the world. I have much affection to her because we have lived many things together, through thick and thin, she always has been there for me when I needed her Tips for Writing a Narrative Paragraph: 1. Start with a topic sentence that grabs the reader's attention. 2. Write events in the order in which they occurred. 3. Use plenty of interesting



76+ GREATEST Best Friend Paragraphs: Long and Beautiful - BayArt



You share a very close and special bond with your best friend. Your best friend is the person with whom you can share so much about what is happening in your life. When you are happy it is your best friend with write a paragraph describing your best friend you want to share your happiness. And when there is sorrow or trouble you are facing it is your best friend who comes forward to help you.


Likewise, when your best friend is suffering any trouble you will go to any extent to help your friend and make her or him happy and comfortable. The love you share with your best friend is unconditional. Your best friend is one person you will never let down.


A true friendship that you share with your best friend is like a treasure, and you will always protect it and cherish it.


You will find here below a number of short paragraphs on the topic My Best Friend of varying word lengths. We hope these My Best Friend paragraphs will help students in completing their school assignments. These will also help children write and read out paragraphs in simple words and with small sentences.


My mother is my best friend. She loves me and cares for me. When I am in any kind of trouble I seek help and solace from her. She gives me generously of her time, and does all she can to comfort me and make me happy.


My mother always wishes me well, and prays for my good health, happiness and success. I cannot thank my mother enough for all that she does for me. I am grateful to God for giving me such a wonderful mother. I love my mother, and hope I can make her proud of me. My best friend is my classmate at school.


She and I have been studying together since we entered school in kindergarten. We have studied together all these years. We also travel by the school bus together because we stay close to each other, write a paragraph describing your best friend.


Her home is only a ten minute walk from my place. My friend is kindly and sweet-natured. We are always happy to be with each other. We enjoy studying, playing and eating together. If I am sad she will do all she can to make me smile and feel happy. She has always been kind and helpful to me. When I miss school because I am unwell she comes to my place to share with me all that has been done at school. When she misses school I too help her with all that has write a paragraph describing your best friend covered at school.


We also play badminton together in the evenings. I have many friends but my best friend is my sister. She is the one with whom I can share all that I experience at home and school. She loves me dearly and unconditionally. She is always ready to help me, write a paragraph describing your best friend.


Even when I throw tantrums she is kind to me. As she elder to me, she guides me in my studies and in all other matters too lovingly and with care and concern for me. When I fall ill she nurses me back to health with a great deal of affection.


When I have difficulties and doubts in my studies she teaches me patiently, write a paragraph describing your best friend. She never expects anything of me, write a paragraph describing your best friend, but shares all that she has. She shares her water colour paints and painting brushes, as also her story books with me. I too try to be kind and helpful to my sister. But she is always the kinder and more loving one between us. I can never thank her for all that she does for me.


She is a fun-loving person, and I enjoy being with her. We also have good fun cooking together. We love to eat cakes and sweetmeats, and enjoy making these at home together, write a paragraph describing your best friend. My best friend is my father. He has been the greatest support for me. He loves me and is very caring. My father is like a magician because whenever I am in trouble he solves all my difficulties as write a paragraph describing your best friend he has a magic wand.


When Write a paragraph describing your best friend am ill he does all he can to make me well soon. My father is brilliant. He is a Carnatic musician. He did his masters in mathematics, and though music was always his passion, it is now his profession too. He loves to sing, and perform in concerts. I enjoy listening to my father sing. He is also training me in Carnatic music. He is strict with me, but I know it is for my good.


So I do not grudge his strictness with me. When I have any doubts or questions in my studies it is my father who helps me. He solves my difficulties very easily. If there is any topic I find tough in mathematics or any other subject he teaches me with a great deal of patience.


My father always encourages me to do well in my studies, and in other extra-curricular activities. He rejoices in my achievements, write a paragraph describing your best friend.


A courageous man, he teaches me to be brave and bold. He is punctual, and I too try to be in time so that I do not have to rush or be late. My father and I share a very special bond. We are like good friends, and I love him. My cousin brother is my best friend. He is of the same age as me. Although we live more than fifteen hundred kilometers apart, we are best of friends. We meet during our summer vacations; either I go with my parents and brother to Chennai or my cousin comes to Delhi with his family.


We have common interests, and it is always fun when we meet. We both love to play cricket. And so when we are together it is a great deal of fun, as we can play cricket for many hours. It is good practice for us too. There are friends in the neighbourhood who join us, his friends if we are in Chennai, mine if we are in Delhi.


And we succeed in making an entire cricket team. When it is not cricket, it is badminton that we enjoy playing together. We love to read, so we share our story books. We enjoy reading horror and thriller stories. We like to go to book shops and browse through the books. It is nice to buy a book and read it the good old fashioned way.


We are also attempting to write a book together. It is a thriller story, and we hope to publish it soon. We watch films too of this genre. And it is good fun for us to watch these together, either at home or in a multiplex. We regularly chat up on our studies. This helps us look up different sources such as the internet and reference books for our studies. Since both of us enjoy mathematics and the sciences, when we meet up, we brush up our syllabus and practice the different topics together so that we get a good grasp of the fundamental concepts.


As good friends, we enjoy being together. My friend in my music school class is my best friend. We have been together learning the Hawaiian guitar for five years now. She is two years older than me. We have our classes in the evening, four times a week. We love to play the guitar and learn new compositions in class.


We also like to practise together.




My Best Friend essay in English - English Lessons for Beginners - English Composition Writing

, time: 17:10





Paragraph on My Best Friend – Long and Short Paragraphs


write a paragraph describing your best friend

Tips for Writing a Narrative Paragraph: 1. Start with a topic sentence that grabs the reader's attention. 2. Write events in the order in which they occurred. 3. Use plenty of interesting  · Azeneth has been my best friend for the last 6 years. I know her since I entered high school and since that day we have become the most inseparable friends in the world. I have much affection to her because we have lived many things together, through thick and thin, she always has been there for me when I needed her Describe a person – your best friendexample answer. I usually make friends easily, so I have a lot of friends – schoolmates, neighbours, relatives. I can’t imagine my life without them. But there is one, who will always be in the first place in my heart. Her name is Anna and she is my closest friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Example of a descriptive composition

Example of a descriptive composition  · For example, you will evoke a moonlit night by writing that on the mill dam the glass fragments of a...